Here at Blyth Group we have accredited stock of FFP3 dust masks. As a supplier of FFP2 & FFP3 face masks we are trusted by local authorities & government bodies. We are a leading supplier of FFP3 respirators to a number of UK industry sectors including education, health & social work, construction and production.
WHO recommends the use of FFP2 masks but the UK has gone further and recommends the use of FFP3 masks. However, we are clear that FFP2 have been approved by the WHO and can be used safely if needed. We are a leading supplier of accredited FFP3 Masks in the UK.
• >99% Bacterial Filteration Efficiency (BFE)
• >95% 0.1 Micron Filteration Efficiency
FFP3 Mask – BSI, CE Approved – EN149:2001 + A1:2009 Compliant
• 100% brand new and high quality
• Fluid Resistance
• Our masks help protect against flu, viruses, dust etc. They offer much more protection than standard disposable surgical masks
• Cover nose, mouth and chin for full protection
• Soft material
• Electrostatic meltblown cloth, pp spunbonded non-woven cloth with electrostatic filter cloth.
• PM2.5 haze particle filtration mask
• High Filtration Capacity
• Ultrasonic Structure and non-woven material – Super skin-friendly soft and comfortable
• Adjustable headband and flexible, adjustable nose clip for comfort
• Can be adjusted to fit on your nose
• Stretchable Mask – Pull top and bottom to cover nose, mouth and chin. Better covering and more comfortable