Access a direct delivery service that facilitates timely, hassle-free repairs to the properties you insure by partnering with Blyth Group. We provide a diverse range of bespoke, efficient and comprehensive turnkey solutions to address a variety of different scenarios. As the cornerstone of our business, we understand the importance of minimising stress for policyholders, helping them get back on their feet quickly and reducing scope for potential complaints.
Insurers trust Blyth Group to deliver a superior service
Reduce the lifecycles of your claims and deliver maximum value for money with a service specially adapted to your needs, and those of your policyholders. The ‘customer journey’ is a key component of our core company values, which include:
Putting ourselves in customers’ shoes to ensure provision of exemplary customer service.
Sticking to these values enables us to get policyholders back to normality quickly and with minimum input. This helps keep your customers happy and prevents you from spending time responding to complaints. We manage our team and services in-house, giving you a single point of contact and complete accountability throughout the entire course of repair or replacement work. By tailoring our services to suit individual insurers and each individual claim, we can help you achieve real efficiency savings and gain maximum value for money from the solution. To ensure delivery of the best possible standards for our insurer clients, we consistently enhance our approach based on customer feedback and data analysis.
Wherever possible, we’ll take steps to manage and/or mitigate the risk of future claims. All our work is carried out to meet if not exceed building regulations, helping you gain maximum value for the lifetime of the solution.
What insurance claim services do we provide?
Whatever type of property you need to repair, we can provide you with comprehensive and timely resolutions. Our insurance services cover:
Shops (including superstores)
Venues (e.g. hotels and restaurants)
What types of situation can we rectify?
Resolve almost any type of claim quickly and with minimum impact on the policyholder by partnering with Blyth Group, including:
- Fire damage: Aesthetic or structural damage resulting from fire and smoke caused by faulty lighting or appliances, adjacent properties, open fires, arson or (in certain cases) smoking.
- Water damage: Damage to property resulting from sudden/accidental discharge, flooding, burst pipes, leakages (pipes and roof), seepage from adjacent properties and sewer/water backup.
- Storm damage: Structural damage to property resulting from water damage or flooding, high winds, damaged masonry, falling debris, and snow.
- Malicious damage: Aesthetic or structural damage resulting from vandalism, destruction of property, forced entry, unlawful damage by tenants/visitors to your property.
- Subsidence: Masonry and property damage resulting from subsidence caused by soil composition, damaged water pipes, vegetation or construction projects.
- Property drying: Timely intervention to rectify water damage, including room clearance, moisture readings, plaster and flooring inspection/replacement, structural damage repairs and drying using specialist equipment.
- Asbestos: Safe removal and disposal of hazardous asbestos materials before carcinogenic particles have the opportunity to become airborne.
Partner with Blyth Group to ensure all your insurance claims are settled quickly, comprehensively and cost-effectively.